Terms of Services
1/ ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Innerari and (or) the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site takes NO responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. These files and anything else on this site are here for private purposes only and if you want to use for business purpose, please purchase it from your local retailer or software author. Nothing on this page is illegal the way it is. If you use this page for anything other than educational or entertainment purposes, we’re not held responsible for your actions or anything as a result of this page.
There are no files material stored on our site. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for what you do with the information or any other material you get from this site or any resulting links. If you do decide to enter this page and download anything, you agree to pay all the resulting fees of any kind. If you agree with everything stated here then enter and if you don’t, leave this site. If you don’t understand any part of this text, leave as well.
The messages express the views of the author of the post, not necessarily the views of this site. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable posts and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Moreover, Innerari site and contents available through the Site may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Innerari. Innerari makes no representations or warranties to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any site.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Innerari be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or made available via the Site.
3/ POLICIES REGARDING COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions regarding intellectual properties. If your copyrighted material has been posted on Innerari and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify sufficient detail about the copyrighted work claimed which have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in Innerari’ s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
The website is designed to provide its visitors with links to other websites that may host files. Innerari does not host any files. Innerari allows the visitor to search files not owned or operated by Innerari.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
4/ REFUND POLICY:
Digital products like downloads, eBooks, songs, videos, etc are non-refundable.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF Innerari AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Innerari SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT, Innerari AND ITS OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Innerari AND ITS OWNER DO NOT WARRANT THAT
- Innerari SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- Innerari SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF Innerari SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH Innerari SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF Innerari SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Innerari OR FROM Innerari SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL PROVISIONS.
Innerari makes no claims that may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms for any reason whatsoever: Content; Third Party Content, Sites, and Services; Termination of Account; Disclaimer of Warranties; and Complete Agreement.
7/ COMPLETE AGREEMENT
Except may be provided in a particular ‘legal notice” on the Innerari Site, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Innerari with respect to use of the Innerari Site and Content.