What you’ll learn
Create stunning reports and dashboards with all the latest features of Power BI (2018 Updates) right from scratch
Create unique types of charts like treemap, donut, waterfall, line charts, R scripting visuals and many more
Create advanced DAX measures and calculated columns for complex calculations
Easily clean the messy data and model your data as per your requirement
Format your report to make it look beautiful and professional
A computer with Windows operating system
Basic understanding of data analysis is added advantage but not required
*** Note – After enrolling into this course you will get full-time personal assistance and support from instructor with additional projects after the course ***
Taking data driven decisions has been very easy with the help of Microsoft Power BI. As per my experience, business intelligence and data analysis companies are searching and preferring those candidates who can work in Power BI. There are tons of jobs available in the market for it.
This course is created with all the latest features of Microsoft Power BI (latest updates). So, you will learn to create business reports with all the latest Power BI features. Power BI provides amazing features updates every month So, I will be updating this course every month with all the important features of Power BI.
In this course you will become Master of:
1. How to work in Power BI and creating reports right from the scratch.
2. There are 2 projects in this course which are created in such a way that you will cover most of the aspects on how to create a report in Power BI desktop and then publish it to share it with others.
You will be analyzing Sales data. As a data analyst, firstly you will learn how to clean and transform data, then you will do various types of analysis like clustering, regression, sentiment analysis etc to gain insights from your sales data in Power BI.
You will also perform website performance analysis to analyze how a particular website is performing across various locations.
3. We will learn how to use Query Editor to clean and transform our data as per our need.
4. Power BI provides amazing updates every month. In this course all the tutorial videos are as per latest Power BI updates and I will keep on updating it every month, so you will never lag.
5. These projects will teach you different kinds of business analysis and using different visualizations as per your data and requirement.
6. We will then also learn how to create calculated DAX measures and columns. DAX measures are used to do some advanced calculations as per our requirement.
7. After creating our report in Power BI desktop, we will publish it to Power BI service from where we will create Power BI dashboard and then we will see how we can share it with others.
8. There are quizzes in each section which will help you to check your knowledge in Power BI.
After completing the first project only, you will be very proud of yourself as you would have built stunning feature rich Power BI report and you won’t be able to stop yourself from creating these addictive Power BI reports.
So, this is what the course is offering. If you are new to Power BI or you have some basic understanding to Power BI but want to improve yourself in it and want to stand out from the crowd. Also, if you are looking yourself in data analysis career, then this is the right course for you. Why students consider this as the best Power BI course of 2018:
“The course content is really engaging and fresh. Projects are very appealing and a lot of analysis could be learned from them. One could easily learn visualization and analysis from Power BI through this course.” – George
“So far a good course. Instructor is teaching at a good pace. Happy to enroll in this course” – Alicia Weber
“I was looking for a fresh Power BI course which can help me create reports with all the new updates. This course is amazing for that. I would recommend anyone who is learning data visualization in Power BI to enroll in this course.” – Vijay
Hope to see you inside the course, let’s begin our journey.
Who this course is for:
You are new to Power BI or has moderate experience with Power BI and want to learn how to use this tool to create reports and dashboards
You want to take valuable insights from your data using different kinds of unique visualizations
You want to create professional reports which makes you stand out of crowd and impress your employers and management
As Power BI updates every month and if you don’t want to lag behind and keep yourself updated with latest features then this course if for you.
You want to learn Power BI and create a report completely from scratch
You have basic skills of Power BI but want to improve yourself then this course is for you
You want to explore a career opportunity in data visualization and analysis